- Christmas Shop
- New Arrivals
- Winter Sale
- Track My Order
- Customer Service
Returns and Refunds
- Returns policy and procedure
- If I buy something as a Christmas present, what is your returns policy?
- Free returns via Royal Mail
- International Orders
- What is the warranty for your products?
- I have received the incorrect item, what should I do?
- Can I return 1 item bought in a Multibuy promotion?
UK Exchanges & Returns
Would you like to return something back to us? No problem!
We want to handle your returned item fast and efficiently so you can be refunded without delay. However in order to do this, we need you to do the following:
- Returning your item to us
-For Free within 28 days of receipt using the Royal Mail returns label included in your order
- Please package your item well
-Returned items must be undamaged and in their original packaging with all labels, tags, barcodes still attached, Please do not apply tape or write on shoe boxes. The packaging is part of the product being sold and needs to be in a re-saleable condition. Please do not worry if the outer packaging/mailing sack that the items came in is ripped, you can parcel them up in different outer packaging to return them.
- Your refund
-On the basis that your order is eligible for a refund, the transaction will be processed within 1-4 working days of the item being received in to our Warehouse.
-Should any deductions be necessary the amount will be automatically deducted from the value of the refund.
-Please be advised that depending on the card type and the bank being used the refund can take 1-5 days to show on your account for which we cannot be held responsible for.
- Please note that the goods are your responsibility until they are received and signed for by us, so please ensure all items are securely packaged to avoid the possibility of damage in transit.
- Unfortunately, socks (including Welly Socks) are unable to be returned due to hygiene reasons
If I buy something as a Christmas present, what is your returns policy?
You can shop with us at Christmas safe in the knowledge that our returns policy has been extended to accommodate orders for Christmas gifts. Any orders placed with us in November and up to 2pm on the 24th December, can be returned up to Monday 8th January 2018. This gives you plenty of time to return gifts for an exchange or refund.
Any purchases made after 2pm on the 24th December will fall under our usual returns policy, whereby you have 14 days to notify us, plus a further 14 days to return your item(s).
Returning Via Royal Mail
- Drop your parcel off at your local Post Office store
- FREE using the label included in your order
- Return to over 11,000 local Post Offices
- Allow 3-5 days for your parcel to reach us
- Find your nearest post office, please visit www.postoffice.co.uk/branch-finder
- You can also use any recorded delivery service at your own cost via the Post Office - we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery for parcels over £50
We are unable to process returns using any services, others than those listed above.
Please note that the goods are your responsibility until they are received and signed for by us, so please ensure all items are securely packaged to avoid the possibility of damage in transit.
International Returns (Outside UK)
- Your returned item must be shipped to us within 14 Days of receipt for an exchange or refund. This is despite the fact it may not arrive back to us until the fourteen days has elapsed.
- We strongly recommend you use a recorded or traceable delivery service against which you are insured in the event of loss, as the goods are your responsibility until they are received and signed for by us.
- Please ensure all items are securely packaged to avoid the possibility of damage in transit, and that a receipt is obtained as proof of delivery.
- Please return your item to Cloggs Return Department, The Studio, Dallimore Road, Roundthorn Industrial Estate, Wythenshawe, Manchester, M23 9NX:
Cloggs Returns Department,
PO Box 324,
Cloggs Returns Department,
The Studio, 11B Dallimore Road,
Manchester, United Kingdom
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions (point 9) for more information. No claims can be processed unless these conditions are strictly adhered to. These conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
What is the warranty for your products?
All products sold by Cloggs.co.uk carry a full manufacturer’s warranty, protecting you from all basic defects in workmanship and failure in use within first three months of purchase. Our returns and guarantee policy operates according to the standard SALE OF GOODS act of 1978. Full refunds will be issued if products experience manufacturing defects or failure in use within the first three months of purchase. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee against standard wear and tear, and we do reserve the right to seek a second opinion from an independent body when defect inspections are required.
International Returns: If you are returning goods from USA and Canada please mark your package with the wording 'RETURNED GOODS' to avoid customs taxation.
I have received the incorrect item, what should I do?
Firstly, if we have sent you the incorrect item, we apologise profusely for the inconvenience and disappointment this causes and can assure you that this will be addressed with our fulfilment team.
Before contacting us, please kindly check that the item you have received against your order confirmation for details such as the UK size and colour ordered. If at this point you have still not received the correct item ordered, please kindly click 'Contact Us' below. We will then check the details provided and arrange to resolve the issue for you as a matter of urgency.
We will need you to return the incorrect item to us. Please print your return label at please visit www.collectplus.co.uk/cloggs and follow the returns procedure outlined above.
Can I return 1 item bought in a Multibuy promotion?
When buying into a Multibuy promotion you are buying into a package offer. Therefore, if you return one item from the offer for a refund, the order is no longer eligible for the promotion.
This means that if you return one item for a refund you must pay the original selling price for the item(s) you have kept (excluding postage).
Newsletter Sign up
Visit our corporate website at www.jdplc.com Copyright © 2017 .